Printing a fuel map from Calmap

Matthew B. Watts mwatts at facility.cs.utah.edu
Wed Apr 8 17:20:20 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: rbraun at mail.enter.net <rbraun at mail.enter.net>
To: diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Wednesday, April 08, 1998 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: Printing a fuel map from Calmap

> printscreen does not work ( properly if at all)  in W95.  Restart in
> ms dos mode and then run calmap, see if that works.

Had a similar problem with the PAFZ software for the electromotive
TEC II unit.  Just hit F8 when you get the "Starting Windows 95" prompt
and bring the PC up in the "Command Prompt" mode.  I had to do this
on an older 486 laptop to get data logging to work reliably.  It seems
that the overhead of Win95 tended to bog down the serial port enough
to loose sync on occasion.  It's a little bit of a hassle, but does get
around the unwanted glitches having Win95 in full control of the
system.

Matt
_________