PROM Carriers are ordered

Mike Dillon mdill at lsil.com
Wed Apr 8 20:04:46 GMT 1998

Hey Guy's

	The carriers, have been ordered.
 Here is the list of people who have requested them and the number
 they ordered, if there are any errors let me know.

1) "Bruce Plecan" <nacelp at bright.net>          50
2)  Mike V   -> From: ECMnut <ECMnut at aol.com>  50
3) Thomas Matthews <Tmatthe1 at worldnet.att.net> 25
4) Mike Weber mweber at interaccess.com          100 ish
5) MikeTurner at kemet.com (Mike Turner)       25-50
6) Steven Ciciora <scicior at uswest.com>         25 ish
7) Mike Dillon mdill at lsil.com                  25 ish

I ordered 350 of them so we should be covered, with a few left over.

   (Reiterate for those on the list: Robinson-Nugent PROM carriers
    part # PRC-246-E3 used in GM and ?? ECU's to hold the 24 pin
    PROMS. Min order need is 250 and I was quoted about 25 cents/part
    give or take a few cents, with 3-6 week lead time.) This is
    just the "clip" that holds the PROM not including the socket
    that is soldered to the board.

   Mike D.