Carl Summers...Tried to help the group

ECMnut ECMnut at aol.com
Sat Apr 11 11:28:30 GMT 1998

Carl is a helpful guy that always gives more
to the list as he takes away.  Let's hope that
doesn't change, now that the list turned and bit him..

 He was nice enough to hold a Haltech almost
indefinitely for me, while I figured out that
the tax-man had first claim to my money this month..
When I told him I could not buy it, he said "no problem"
 "thanks for letting me know"...

After the flames started flying, I was very sorry to hear
that it was his own money that was making these
units available to us.  (okay, hang me first) .
Glad he's back.

Mike V.