2D Pro-Jection O2 sensor

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Apr 13 19:44:13 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Fitzgearld, Fredric <fredric.fitzgearld at intel.com>
To: diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu <diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Monday, April 13, 1998 2:38 PM
Subject: 2D Pro-Jection O2 sensor

>All,
>I got my 2D Por-jection (502-20) system late last week.  Inside I found a
bunch of resistors, a PROM, something that that might be a processor (a
small square chip), and what might be a driver chip.  Holley painted over
the tops of the 2 chips that were not the PROM.  I'll look into getting the
numbers, later.
Now, for the question of the day:
>Do any of you have a wiring diagram for what plugs into the 6 pin plug?
>I have the heated sensor from the analog system.  What goes between the
sensor and the ECU?  If the sensor goes directly into the ECU, what pins do
they go to?

>Anyone have the information for the 4D closed loop system?
>
>Thanks,
>
>FEF

Did the system include a map sensor?...
Inquirin mindless gotta no..