Return of the diy_EGOmeter (YES, it's finally ALIVE!!)

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Wed Apr 15 20:36:24 GMT 1998

On Wed, 15 Apr 1998 14:56:21 -0400, "Scott Flanagan"
<flanagan at worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>When the project is ready, I could make an HTML tutorial of the entire
>construction of the sensor box, where we can always have help for those
>making it and we can even put people's add-ons for interfacing up there.
>Let me know if anyone is interested in this idea?

IMNSHO, this is an eXcellent idea/offer! I'll prepare an ops description
of the circuit internals, so if someone wants to do some further mods,
this could also speed their learning curve. Nuthin complicated about the
circuit, and even if you don't want to do mods, it's still nice to
see/understand how it works. Don't have to be an EE to enjoy that part
of it, eh? Maybe a family tree of mutant diy_EGOs will sprout from this,
um, fertile ground. Heh. Now if Newark would just deliver my one
remaining errant part, we could launch the party! (sound of foot-tapping
in the background).

Gar