Return of the diy_EGOmeter (YES, it's finally ALIVE!!)

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Thu Apr 16 02:42:45 GMT 1998

A.HOLLEY wrote:

> Dont know how to tell you people this , but there is a kit available from one of the local electronics chains here in Aus of a very similar device.
> Comes with PCB and all components except case and EGO sensor.
> Fitted one in my XJS Jag about a yr ago.
> Works like a charm. And all for $15 Aus.
>
> ----------

>                 Part 1.2       Type: application/ms-tnef
>                            Encoding: base64

I would be willing to bet it uses a standard EGO - lot's of the beasties
available here as well but basically useless as a calibration tool - not
accurate at all. I could be wrong - Oz is a long ways from here - but
double check - what kind of sensor does it use? If it hasn't got an ion
pump, forget it mate.
--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!