J-bodies and DIS

lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov lkurek at smtpgate.anl.gov
Thu Apr 16 14:44:09 GMT 1998

     Yup...DIS is pretty much a stand alone system. However, I think the
     ECM handles cranking timing and knock retard control, both of which
     are then translated within the DIS module. If you can adapt an HEI
     module to work, I would think that would be sufficient.

     Also, there are no J-bodies, even the current ones, that use a
     VATS/Pass-Key system. From what I know, the Vette and F-bodies have
     it, along with maybe a truck (?).

     TTYL!

     Larry

     FWIW, I used to have an 89 Z24...no VATS!