A FREE 25 MILLION! (fwd)

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Thu Apr 16 19:32:01 GMT 1998

does there is a subscriber to this list who's domain name is hk.super.net
or something like that,my last posting i did is to this list and (the only
2 list i post is this list and the debian-user list and i hasn't posted on
the debian list since saturday),also,is there other person who receive
spam from this site,i allready took some action for this a**hole but i'd
like to know where is that come from.

Alain