Fueltronics?

Justin Albury jalbury at tpgi.com.au
Sun Apr 19 11:31:39 GMT 1998

Jesse R. Ortiz wrote:

> If anyone here has any experience with the Fueltronics TCC3, or any of the
> other Turbo Control Centeres, could you please E-mail me? I would like to
> know what anyone thought/thinks of it, especially the additional Injector
> controller part of it...
>
> Please e-mail with any info....  It would be very much appreciated....
>
> jr

I have used the TCC3 in a supra and came up with some very good results.
ran 15 psi boost and got more than a 50% increase in HP on the dyno :-)

very easy to install...martin has done a good job on these little
suckers.  they are finnished off in a very pro. looking case which
fitted in on the supra very nice.  have a look at the fueltronics home
page for more details....  they are in south australia phone 0883632199

justin