Modified Fuel Injection

Bob McElroy rmcelroy at cfu-cybernet.net
Wed Apr 22 07:48:45 GMT 1998

The Pontiac big-block shares no components with the Chevy big-blocks, so the
manifold from the 454 won't work on the Pontiac block.  You would be able to
adapt a TBI system from the Chevy big-block, and I would expect that the
stock programming would at least get the Pontiac engine up and running.
Then you would most likely want to re-program the stock ECM to get the
Pontiac engine to perform the way it was intended.

Bob McElroy
rmcelroy at cfu-cybernet.net
http://members.xoom.com/rmcelroy