Introduction

Haigh, Bill haigh at alldata.com
Wed Apr 22 19:10:45 GMT 1998

Hello everyone!

I am new to this list, so I figured an intro would be in order. I am an
ASE certified Master Automobile Technician, along with ASE certs in body
repair, machine shop, heavy trucks, and alternate fuels. I worked in
machine shops for a few years, then Chrysler dealerships for nearly 10
years, and for the last 4 years I have been a technical editor for
http://www.alldata.tsb.com.

I love old Mopars (as my home page shows) but I have owned lots of
"other" vehicles too. My current daily driver is a '69 Charger with a
225 (slant 6) cylinder engine. One day (soon) I will fit it with a MPI
system, then (eventually) a turbocharger........ which is why I am here.
:-)

I hope I can help this list as much as (I am certain) it will help me.

Bill Haigh

"You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him fish"
http://www.softcom.net/users/haigh/