Modified Fuel Injection

garfield at pilgrimhouse.com garfield at pilgrimhouse.com
Wed Apr 22 22:15:41 GMT 1998

On Wed, 22 Apr 1998 16:42:24 -0700, Frederic Breitwieser
<frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com> wrote:

>My Lincoln Continental MAF goes from .1 volts to 5.3 volts depending on the
>flow.  Measured that with a digital VOM while driving on the freeway last
>fall.

Say Fred.

Uh, is the MAF unit you refer to above, the STOCK OEM MAF unit that
comes on all 93 Continentals? IF so, what pray is the engine
displacement on that monster. Says you have supercharged it in your .sig
line; is the increased flow after super also encompassed in the stock
MAF's range? Reason for the 20 questions is I'm lookin fer a voltage MAF
for instrumentation purposes that has a goodly airflow range. Can you
tell me anything else about it, like is it hot wire or hot film, who's
mfg. etc. etc. TIA!

Garfield