GM ECM for 455 Poncho/Hartman book

Steven Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Thu Apr 23 00:16:44 GMT 1998

If you guys want to do maf National has 3 pin temp ICS(look like 2n2222
Xsistors) use 2 of  them as shown in the book as a anemometer. The ICs
are buck each use a uC to scale to make it work with GM or FORD or what
ever. Every once in a while you will need to clean parts by hand will
not have clean function like factory mafs.  When knife edge orifice
comes in from machine shop can continue with flow bench so I can build
one.

Steve