Winmail.dat

Mike Jones rmjones at cyberhighway.net
Fri Apr 24 16:14:28 GMT 1998

Well, I have feeling I'm polluting many of your hard-drives with
winmail.dat files, for which I'm sorry.  (At least the header sent back to
myself reports it as an attachment.)  I'm using NT 4.0 and have made sure
that the 'use Windows rich-text' option is off, have verified that MIME is
off, and have made sure that ASCII is selected.  There do not seem to be
any other options in NT to strip it down any further.  I really want to fix
this -- many of you have been a big help and I don't wish to stretch my
welcome.  Does anyone know how to eliminate the winmail.dat attachment in
NT?  If it's not possible, I'll switch e-mail programs...

Mike Jones