Supercharged Lincoln Continentals

Daniel Ciobota dciobota at hiwaay.net
Fri Apr 24 16:42:54 GMT 1998

Clive Apps Techno-Logicals 416 510 0020 wrote:

[...]

> all Yamaha bullet proof high RPM
> 3.0 was tested at 12000 rpm for 6 hours at Ford dyno room
> (video is available for this one)
> dissassembled and showed no wear
> this thing could be tuned to make 500 HP easy at that RPM range
> would make a great sleeper transplant for a small car
> (ok, everybody sing 1, 2, 3 Fesss-Teeee-Vaaaa)

Someone already dood it.  I saw an article in HotRod or some such back in the early
90's where a guy took the front subframe off a sho taurus and mounted it to a
festiva (with some extensive engine bay/fender mods).  As I remember, the owner
said it was "one scary ride"... bet it was, too.

Daniel