OTC's ecm system tester

Alain Toussaint alaint at boisfrancs.qc.ca
Sat Apr 25 02:48:34 GMT 1998

> Alain Toussaint wrote:
> >
> > > Here's the list for you unix propeller heads that don't have excel...
> > > :-)
> >
> > i'll check if it's readable by staroffice ( a Unix office suite also
> > available on win95),if so,does anyone would like an html output of the
> > file ???
>
> Yuppers.
>
> Shannen

i've been able to read it in StarOffice and got it to save as html,so
far,it doesn't look good (it's 69 pages long and a page is 25 lines) there
is about 7 or 8 lines blank between statement,anyway,for those who want to
take a look in it,mail me and i'll send it as attachment (i would post it
to the diy list ftp server but i dont think it's ready for prime time).

Alain