GME

TBK terryk at foothill.net
Sat Apr 25 17:53:11 GMT 1998

Well, after some thought and discussion, I put my GME beta program in the
incoming directory. Mr. CSH has been working on the code stuff and I figured
this program might help.

GME is a C3/P4 eprom editor. It is model specific, but it should help people
get the drift of what is going on. It is not complete. But it does work and
I have gone as far as I can without more input.

The program is currently for the 85 TPI V8/85 MPFI V6 (but not Fiero.
Different beast). I've included two binaries for testing. There is a doc
file (GMEDOC.DOC) included.

Please read the docs, opening screen, play with the program, and report bugs
as indicated at the end of the doc file.

The program can be freely distributed in beta form until release (below
V1.00). After that it's payware. If I ever get that far.

The file is GMER.ZIP.

Some notes:

F1 help does not work yet.

Some area's are not enabled.

There are bugs, but mainly in the windowing code. The roms will work.

Read the opening warning screen. Read it again and again.

I will not work on bugs that are not reported in the recommended format.
Since this version is freeware, there is no reason to avoid telling me your
real name.

I do not work for GM, I do not want to work for GM, and they didn't help me.
So there!

Terry Kelley