Tweaker...& TBI/TPI

rbraun at mail.enter.net rbraun at mail.enter.net
Sun Apr 26 02:20:07 GMT 1998

I had e-mailed him a few months back, he told me if I could get a set
of "cal docs" for my car he would write the software.  Cal docs have
the whole prom mapped out, they come from GM, he thought there may be
a bootleg copy available somewhere on the net but I have not found
it.
Anyone else ever hear of a "Cal Doc"?

Randy Braun     rbraun at enter.net
91  GTA