Tweaker...& TBI/TPI Cal Doc

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sun Apr 26 13:00:34 GMT 1998

Subject: Re: Tweaker...& TBI/TPI
>rbraun at mail.enter.net wrote:
>>
>> I had e-mailed him a few months back, he told me if I could get a set
>> of "cal docs" for my car he would write the software.  Cal docs have
>> the whole prom mapped out, they come from GM, he thought there may be
>> a bootleg copy available somewhere on the net but I have not found
>> it.
>> Anyone else ever hear of a "Cal Doc"?

Would probably look something like the treprom stuff over at the
GN Ttype Site.

>Do you have any idea what this looks like?  If someone ran
>across one accidentally, how would they recognize it?
>
>Shannen

It would be really long.  Probably easy to identify once ya started
reading it.  Would probably mention all kinds of "weird stuff"  like
TCC enable coolant temp.  EGR timing corrections,  EGR fuel
corrections, deccleration enleanments,
  If ya run into something like that immediately copy it, and forward
me a copy, and I'll tell ya if it's worth saving, HOHOHAHA.....
Cheers
Bruce