Ign. modules WAS GM 2.8 V6 vs 2.0 4 banger,witch one is more re

rbraun at mail.enter.net rbraun at mail.enter.net
Sun Apr 26 14:50:08 GMT 1998

My '82 with the Accel/dfi setup has melted 4 ign. mods, two were
Accel units, melted the sticker right off the top of them, two were
GM units, I now have a Standard motor products mod. in there with a
heat sink under the mod on the bottom of the distributor.
Suspected spikes from alternator, did the o-scope thing and found
nothing.

Randy Braun     rbraun at enter.net
91  GTA
82 Firebird