LT1 16159278 ECM Pinouts ?

Joe Gervais gervais at rtrman.engr.sgi.com
Sun Apr 26 17:59:34 GMT 1998

I'm trying to get a LT1 running in my 1961 corvette, and have had several
rounds of PROMs that have had VATS disabled that really didn't. I'm now running
a 93 Camaro PROM, but don't know which pin on the ECM needs the 30hz signal. I
have the helm manual for the donor car, a 93 Corvette, but as many of you know,
it is more challenging, since it's VATS exchange requires a password exchange
over the serial interface between the ECM and CCM to enable the injectors,
henve my backing off to the f-body code.

If anyone out there has the 93 f-body ECM signal table and could email me with
the pin the 30hz signal is expected on, I'd appreciate it.

Joe

Joe Gervais                   gervais at sgi.com
Product Manager               (650) 933-7479 voice
High Performance Networking   (650) 964-0811 fax
Silicon Graphics              www.sgi.com

2011 North Shoreline Blvd, Mail Stop 08L-855, Mountain View, CA 94043-1389