Power supply

Steven Gorkowski kb4mxo at mwt.net
Mon Apr 27 23:20:02 GMT 1998

I picked up a 9 to 14v to Pc Power Switcher supply ~ 50 watts or so for
around $50.00 or so, has PC connectors on it plug and play . If you want
more information I'll dig up . It will run a PC and a floppy drive  a
low power HD . I'm also running VGA color LCD screen with video card and
keypad decoder board that replaces standard keyboard. Hope this is what
you are looking for.

Steve