Injector pulse processing

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Tue Apr 28 04:12:37 GMT 1998

Look at the EFI332 FTP sight, the I/O board schematics should help out. To
drive an injector you have a bunch of options depending on if the injector
is a
saturated type (most std cars are) or the Peak and Hold type. Lots of good
stuff up on the FTP site. You will need a postscript viewer to get at most of
them. A really easy way to drive injectors is to use one of the smarter power
devices, ie, the Cherry Semiconductor CS45X for Peak and Hold, Or some of the
International rectifier parts, ie, IRF6210 which can be used to drive up to 5
amp loads safely. Don't forget a flyback diode on injector drivers, again, see
the FTP sight and start downloading.

Sandy