DIY'ers EPROM Burner

Derek Jewett djewett at snowcrest.net
Wed Apr 29 03:15:54 GMT 1998

Ok the 2732 update has been added to the DIY'ers EPROM burner. Please note
that the 2732 hack has not been tested as of yet, but the unit works fine
for burning 27128/256/512,etc... It is a hobbyists grade plan so the plans
are a little akward, if you have trouble reading the hand drawn schematics
let me know I have a well laid out schemaic I can save as a metafile and
send you a copy. This project was originaly intended for burning video game
cartriges and turned into a more "generic" burner I thought would be
usefull for any DIY'er wanting to read/burn his own chips for fun. As you
will see the design is incredibly simple, and flexible, even for cone
shaped hat wearers!. Enjoy!

The specific URL for the EPROMr FAQ page is
<http://www.zws.com/products/epromr_faq.html>, however most of you will
want to go to <http://www.zws.com/products/bin/epromr.zip> and download the
new version of the software archive (approx. 555K). This zip file also
contains the FAQ document.

Derek
PS Soon to be added a DIY'ers plan for making your own cone shaped hat!!!!!