101 Stuff

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Wed Apr 29 15:17:45 GMT 1998

We here at CSH., HQ., are experiencing a technical problem.
While slightly off list, the edge is blurring here between personal
and 101 projects.  Anyway, we need a couple things.  1. a set
of ecm connectors like used on the 747's (it used two connectors),
2. a set off a 730 type ecm (it had three connectors), with like a
foot (preferably more) of wire on them for doing some bench work.
3. Then a entire harness outta like a 90-91 2.8 Celebrity, or any other
1227730 ecm equipped car.  Not looking for freebies, just resonable
priced ones.
Nor a worry mate.
Bruce