PROM carriers are here !

Mike Dillon mdill at lsil.com
Wed Apr 29 19:16:13 GMT 1998

Hey Guys

	I have been informed that the carriers are here. I will pick them up tomarrow
and start shipping them out later this week. I think I have everyone's name who experessed
an interest in them. I need to firm up the XX ish. They came in at 25 cents/each + shipping.
I think shipping should be pretty cheap they are  pretty light and small.

 This is what I have for orders :

 Bruce Plecan     50
 Mike V          ~50
 Thomas Matthews  25
 Mike Weber     ~100
 Mike Turner   25-50     ( Let me know Mike )
 Steve Ciciora    25 ish
 Mike Dillon     ~25 ish
 Dave Williams  12-25 ish (let me know Dave)

 Requests after order was placed (Lets see if we can get these guys some)

 Dan Painter     ~25
 Greg Parmer     a few.

 If I missed anyone speak now, book keeping is not my strong point.
 (We have 350 I think tere is enough to keep everone happy)

 Shoot me a sanail mail address, and when I get them shipped I will let you
 know what the total came to, If your worried about shipping cost let me know
 what the cut off on shippng charges are so you don't get sticker shock. (
 I think shipping is going to be less than $ 5.00 for each of the orders)

 Latter Mike D.