Holden Commodore, Insurance, Aerodynamics.

Steve Lamb lambs at HOTBLK.dsto.defence.gov.au
Thu Apr 30 00:19:45 GMT 1998

>> You don't, which is why you just add more power and accept the extra
>>fuel bill.
>>
>> How _do_  you make a brick more aerodynamic...........   ;-)
>
>not really true

......and I wasn't  _really_  serious, thus the "smiley" (sheesh..............)

>try to keep as much air as possible from going under the brick
>lowering it or adding spoilers fron and rear can help alot
>also plugging up any extra airflow around the rad or front bulkhead can help
>with this (and cooling as well)
>
>Clive

Steve Lamb
Department of Defence, DSTO
Aeronautical and Maritime Research Laboratory
506 Lorimer Street
Fishermans Bend  VIC 3207 Australia

Tel: +61 3 9626 7525
Fax: +61 3 9626 7089