simple question about fuel press. regs.

Clare Snyder snyder at huron.net
Wed Apr 1 03:03:45 GMT 1998

Bruce Plecan wrote:

> [...]
The compensating, or variable, fuel pressure regulator has only one
purpose in life. To make it easier to control fuel delivery over a wide
range of manifold pressures. A properly designed MAP controlled system
"can" get away without this mechanical complication, as it already knows
the manifold pressure and "can" compensate for it. I emphasise "can"
because not all do. A mass air system cannot readily compensate, and
therefore almost requires the compensating regulator.
--
                               _/\_
                    Reply to Clare at snyder.on.ca
                                OR
Remove the R from clsnyder in my E-Mail Address to reply. Stop the
spammers!!!
It's hard to soar like an eagle when your stuck with a bunch of
Turkeys!!!