Diacom runs and ramblings (longish)

Raymond C Drouillard cosmic.ray at juno.com
Wed Apr 1 04:36:29 GMT 1998

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998 01:50:21 -0500 Andris Skulte
<askulte at emerald.tufts.edu> writes:
>I love the Diacom+. I recorded a 15 minute cruise, all 4902 frames of it
>:) However, Excel sucks that it can only plot a measly 4000 data points.
>I also got a few shorter runs...

I use Foxpro to analyze the data (Holley Pro-Jection).  The number of
records it'll pull in is limited only by the free space on the hard disk.
 I can also do some really nice statistical calculations, summaries, and
things like that.

If you want to analyze the data with something more commonly available,
try using Microsoft Access.  I think you can use it to pull in a text
file, but I'm not sure.

Ray Drouillard