Bench ecms

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Sat Aug 1 16:18:30 GMT 1998

OK this morning applied P/N Switch signal, and VSS, and things work
fine with the 747ecm..  Flipped connectors for the 165, and installed
the ASBX  memcal.  LEDs flickering about what I'd expect, but only
get error message "No DATA".    When I wired up the ALDL, I
included the "M" serial data "jumper".  The scanner I'm using is
from 1986, so it "Should? Work? RIGHT?"........ The ASBX is the
Holden 808 memcal that is 160 baud, same as the 747 right?.
Or does it use the 8192 in a 1227165?.

The "M" terminal is below the "A", right?....

Anybody have a clue why when I set all the malfunction flags to 0,
the scanner can't see the engine rpm?.

PS I also tried entering things as a 85 S-10 4 cyl TBI which was also
a 1227165 application.

What am I doing wrong??????.......

Cheers
Bruce