Chrysler 2.5L timing?

Stephen Dubovsky dubovsky at vt.edu
Tue Aug 4 22:53:45 GMT 1998

	Help! I've finally got my 83 jeep 2.5L running w/ EFI and now it's time to
attack the spark issue.  I've set the timing at 12deg BDC at 1200rpm per
the haynes manual/underhood sticker (w/o the vac advance line connected),
but what should the advance curve look like vs. RPM?
	The adv. is mechanical I believe, but the old computer MIGHT have had a
role in it all (don't know, using an MSD-6 for spark and SDS EM-2D for EFI
now).  What should this thing go to?  Im new at tuning engines and assume
it should end up somewhere around 25 deg or so?  Whay do you guys/gals
think the curve should look like?

Tnx,
Stephen Dubovsky