*** URGENT *** Bosch Motronic MP 1.7

Kurek, Larry LKurek at ocfexch2.ocf.anl.gov
Thu Aug 6 21:49:33 GMT 1998

Sounds like you might have a voltage drop problem. When you crank the
engine without the plugs in, it is under a light load and the starter
doesn't pull a lot of current, so your battery voltage stays high. Once
you slap the plugs in, the compression of the engine causes a greater
voltage drop, and you are probably losing enough power to fire the
plugs. Just a guess...but I have seen that before.

TTYL!

Larry