LT1 swap

mrvette mrvette at bellsouth.net
Sun Aug 9 21:46:01 GMT 1998

I am told from the vette-net that the Lt1 and opti-crap have a differant
computer interface than a normal computer HEI  such as talkes to a L98  or
1227730 computer.....
You MAY be able to install another distr. from an earlier model into the late
Lt1  but I'm not sure of this....at a minimum you may have to drill a hole into
the intake manifold.....GENE

--

Fun under the sun in          //~~~~~~~~~~~~\\