LT1 swap

Kurek, Larry LKurek at ocfexch2.ocf.anl.gov
Mon Aug 10 15:07:47 GMT 1998

Won't work.

The Optispark ignition has both a high res and low res signal going to
the ECM. You could probably convert the car with an Electromotive DIS
system and run it...but that would be an interesting project. The 93
doesn't have the MAF sensor, just a MAP, while the 94+ has both. Oh
yeah, the LT1 also has two O2 sensors, not the one of the L98.

TTYL!

Larry