Injector Driver Module

Orin Eman orin at wolfenet.com
Mon Aug 10 20:42:33 GMT 1998

> A few more quick thoughts. GENE already pointed out that for a 4cycle
> engine you're talking about half of 85%. Also, I think most

Type of engine 2/4 stroke is irrelevant.  You can inject fuel into the
intake port at any point in the cycle and for however long you want,
as long as you get all the fuel needed injected between say the intake
valve closing in one intake cycle and it closing in the next intake cycle
(an arbitrary point).  This time is what you have to inject your fuel.
It's just a time period.  2/4 stroke doesn't matter.  You could use
all of it if the injectors would let you and didn't have the 85%
rule of thumb max. on time.

Orin.