Ignition Problem (sorta related)

Gary Derian gderian at cybergate.net
Mon Aug 10 21:22:55 GMT 1998

Your plugs or wires are leaking voltage to ground which prevents enough
voltage buildup to jump the plug gap.  When you pull the wires a little, no
voltage gets to the wires or plugs until a spark jumps the wire to cap gap.
At that point there is enough voltage to also jump the plug gap.  Install
new plugs and wires.

Gary Derian <gderian at cybergate.net>