Supercharger info

Dan Zorde dzorde at soanar.com.au
Tue Aug 11 04:28:59 GMT 1998

Hi all,

Yes this is efi related, but before I can build the injection system (which by
the way will be a simple 555 based system I hope) I need to pick everyones
brains for info on the superchargers of the Toyota 4AGE engines.

Does anyone have a boost Vs rpm curve for this beast ?  or at least a rough
idea, so I know where to start with my fuel requirement calcs.

This is going on a Fiat 850 sport (903cc engine), since I have no idea how many
hp this combination will produce, how do you work the fuel calculations ?  The
ones I've seen all require a knowledge of desired hp (well, I know what I
desire but I can safely say that it will be unachievable).  So where do you
begin when superchargers get involved ?

rgds

Dan	dzorde at soanar.com.au