Supercharger info

Greg Hermann bearbvd at sni.net
Wed Aug 12 03:22:37 GMT 1998

Toolman's lawnmower or not, Right is usually more economical than cheap.
Been there, tried both. Kind of like women, you tend to learn what works
best for you. If doing O-rings, try using .043" diam. 347 SS mig wire
instead of safety wire--much harder, and immune to (intergranular)
corrosion. With a copper head gasket.
                                Greg