Blankety blank blank.

Ludis Langens ludis at cruzers.com
Fri Aug 14 11:41:40 GMT 1998

"Thomas Matthews" <tmatthew at stny.lrun.com> wrote:
> This probably doesn't apply, but if ya leave them in the eraser too long, or
> they have been erased too many times, they won't erase... Did it once...

Some years and jobs back, the hardware folks had a bunch of very hard to
erase 4 megabit EPROMs.  These were brand new, fresh out of the Japanese
R&D lab, air expressed chips.  They took overnight (or was it over a
weekend?) to erase.  The same eraser would erase a garden variety 27256
(or a 68HC711) in a snap, faster than I could compile new contents.