Techline coatings [not EFI related]

Frederic Breitwieser frederic.breitwieser at xephic.dynip.com
Fri Aug 14 12:53:27 GMT 1998

>like several of you have done this.  Did you order direct from Techline,
>or get it through a retailer like Summit?  (I'm think of putting Black
>Satin on exhaust manifolds and CBC2 on piston domes.  The target engine
>will not be given another chance to bake it's oil into sludge!)

I applyed that stuff on the pistons, from the top ring groove all across
the top.  Also, on the insides of the heads (chambers only of course) as
well as both the intake and the exhaust valve.  This allowed me to run
higher compression with higher boost, and not blow things up until I took
it to a ridiculous level.  Works VERY well.  Its a bitch to apply, make
sure you have a big toaster oven <G>.

I ordered it from Summit, simply because I've ordered from them in the past
and have been fairly happy with them, they are convienent.

Frederic Breitwieser
Bridgeport, CT 06606

Homebrew Automotive Website:
http://www.xephic.dynip.com/

Wanted - RWD Buick Flywheel that fits the 3.8L / 4.1L!
-