Blankety blank blank.

Sandy sganz at wgn.net
Fri Aug 14 18:07:21 GMT 1998

I had this same problem with some older 2716's and 2732, they would not
erase. I left them in for hours! I asked this same question, Is it a UVA vs
UVB problem? I think that the lowcost dataerase mentioned something about
this, but can't exactly remember.  The solution to the problem was to get a
bunch of 2817's and shine it on.  Check your programmer for compatibility,
mine needed an adapter board.

Sandy