Cooling fan Operation

EFISYSTEMS at aol.com EFISYSTEMS at aol.com
Sat Aug 15 00:40:48 GMT 1998

Hi Roger,
     It has been my experience that 90% of all 27256 chips have two small
ships if you look through the window of the eprom,(but these are TI) and
27512's have one large chip as you look through the window.....I have in the
past emptied my buffer and read a 256 as a 512 and looked at the file size to
tell me which it is.....one other way is to read it as a 256 or 512 and spend
a couple of minutes finding the checksum, if you can't find it, usually you
have chosen the wrong file size......or if you want send me one as a 256 and
one as a 512 and I'll figure it out......Thanks,
-Carl Summers