Subject: Techline coatings [not EFI related]

Mark Romans romans at pacbell.net
Sat Aug 15 03:27:38 GMT 1998

Hello All:   I bought the Black Satin 2000 deg Techline Coating from Summit,
I started to sand blast and got bored quickly.  (I prev had access to a
commercial blaster) this time only had portable blaster.  I paid $200.00 to
have them done, (I provided the material) and he coated the inside with some
white looking stuff. Also did the Y-pipe.  The coating is a flat black.  The
coater says they need to be cured at 700deg F and his oven only goes to 450.
So I need to make sure they don't go over 700 on startup.   They look great
though.  I'll let the list know how it goes after installation and start up.
Mark