duty cycle of injector

Roger Heflin rah at horizon.hit.net
Thu Aug 20 15:19:27 GMT 1998

To add to what bruce said.  It depends on alot of things.  If you have an
auto the duty cycle will be different in gear, the duty cycle will be
different if you turn on the AC, and if you install bigger injectors the
duty cycle will get lower, and the same will happen if you raise fuel
pressure.  Really the only thing you can say is somewhere between 1ms and
3 ms generally with most vehicles.  My vehicle stock was 2.5 ms, after
some modifications and bigger injectors it is now more like 1.8ms, this is
out of gear idleing.  The numbers change with different loads.

					ROger