Fuel and Spark tables

xxalexx at ix.netcom.com xxalexx at ix.netcom.com
Fri Aug 21 00:31:19 GMT 1998

> From:          TWong29770 at aol.com
> Date:          Wed, 19 Aug 1998 19:20:36 EDT
> To:            diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu
> Subject:       Re: Fuel and Spark tables

> I'm still working on that 99 truck PCM, it was sent off today to get
> reprogrammed, so hopefully it should be running by the week end, I hope! :)

Is that model year 1999 in Y2K terms?
How are they going to reprogram it? I have been looking into GM OBD2
but have not got beyond diagnostics.  I have a HyperTechy
programmer  available for 97  truck vortech for protocol analysis,
from what I have heard the dealers download from CD rom, and some
times it actually works.
alex