101 material

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Fri Aug 21 14:13:51 GMT 1998

For those of you working at home on the programming 101 stuff,
I have a few notes.

In comparing BCC,  ABUL, and AMUR (both at 332 incoming), I've
noticed the following in bench running them.

On the EGR Solenoid Apply Signal

ABUL
Min temp 45dC
Min TPS .36v

AMUR
Min temp 21dC
Min TPS .46v

If you happen to work on this, and think you've found the locations,
please send me a note, and I'll burn a chip to verify.  Weither or
not you want credit is your call.

Speeching of chips,  does anyone have a cheap emulator they can
recommend that is easy to use, rebootable to change address is
fine since this is for the bench stuff, must go 2732 to 27256 min.
I'm dumb on new software, and can't find a site with demo stuff
that makes sense so a recommendation would be appreciated.

Anybody with some loanable diagnostic tools, please write me off
list,    nacelp at bright.net
Cheers
Bruce            Feds were here again last night, looking for more
                      747 parts.   Ya think they would know the difference
                      between boeing, and delco.