signing off

Shannen Durphey Shannen at mcn.net
Sun Aug 23 06:19:07 GMT 1998

>From diy_efi-owner  Mon Jun  1 06:10:02 1998
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 06:10:00 -0400
From: John S Gwynne <jsg at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu>
To: diy_efi at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu
Sender: owner-diy_efi at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu

Subject: [admin] List services (automated monthly post)

This message is post monthly as a reminder of the available
list
services.

For help: Send "help" to
Majordomo at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu.

To post: Send to "[list name]@efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu"

        subscribe [list name] [your email address *only* if
           different than your "From" address]

        unsubscribe [list name] [your *registered* email
address if
           different than your "From" address]

The archive to each mailing list is available through the
following
sources:
1) WWW. http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/
2) ftp. ftp://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/
3) Majordomo.
     Send "index [list name]" to
Majordomo at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu.
     You will find a file "archive_date_index" whose
contents show
     the period covered by each of the archive files
"archive_num_*".

Digest mode is available for each mailing list. Send
"lists" to Majordomo for a listing a mailing lists served.
To switch to the digest mode, unsubscribe from the regular
list and then subscribe to the digest version (i.e.,
diy_efi-digest).

WWW site (for diy_efi and efi332):
   http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/
      now mirrored at http://tech.buffalostate.edu/efi

Please send information to be added to this posting to
jsg at esl.eng.ohio-state.edu.

John