signing off

Joe Boucher jboucher at ctelcom.net
Mon Aug 24 02:35:16 GMT 1998

At 11:28 PM 8/22/98 EDT, you wrote:
>Can someone tell me how to sign off from the list.  I lost my command list,
>and I am leaving the states for an overseas assignment for work.  So I
need to
>sign off for a few months while I am away.
>
>Tom Wong

First, send me $23.92 in small unmarked bills.  Then follow the
instructions below:

Welcome to the diy_efi mailing list!

you can send mail to "Majordomo" with the following command
in the body of your email message:

    unsubscribe diy_efi Your Name <Your email address>

Here's the general information for the list you've
subscribed to, in case you don't already have it:

        Do - It - Yourself    Electronic   Fuel  Injection

	subscribe [list name] [your email address *only* if
           different than your "From" address]

	unsubscribe [list name] [your *registered* email address if
           different than your "From" address]

For help: Send "help" to Majordomo at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu.

To post: Send to "DIY_EFI at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu"

Digest mode:
   This is available for all of the mailing list. Send
"lists" to Majordomo for a listing a mailing lists served.
To switch to the digest mode, unsubscribe to the regular
list and then subscribe to the digest version (i.e., diy_efi-digest).

Charter:
   This mailing-list is *strictly* dedicated to the discussion
of topics related to EFI design and modification. I would like
to see discussion on control algorithms, hardware, electronics,
and sensor/sensor-interface designs. Additionally, modification
and adaptations of OEM ECU's would also be welcomed.

For more information:
   http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/

 			John S. Gwynne

Joe Boucher