TBI high performance

Bruce Plecan nacelp at bright.net
Mon Aug 24 13:30:54 GMT 1998

-----Original Message-----
From: Jason Weir <jweir at worldnet.att.net>
To: DIY_EFI <DIY_EFI at efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu>
Date: Sunday, August 23, 1998 11:52 PM
Subject: TBI high performance

Been there done that, if ya can burn chips, do it the proper way.
You loose all resolution in the resistor network stuff.  Caps, make
it sluggish.  I spent many hours doing that stuff before chip
burning, ALL of it was a waste of time.  Even used a 3914 to
divide the TPS into 10 steps, and modify each step thru resistor
networks, and had a cranking bypass, and rpm enhancer.
Spent almost 9 months on it (full time), and didn't like the results.
If you really wanna try or spend the money fine.
Cheers
Bruce