O2 sensor mounting

MJones rmjones at cyberhighway.net
Mon Aug 24 14:25:59 GMT 1998

That was me, and it does indeed work just fine with my application and w/ my ECU (Holley Projection 4D).  YMMV.

Mike J.

Shannen Durphey wrote (snip):

Although this won't directly apply to your situation,
there's one ?former? list member who put his O2 sensor in
the exhaust crossover of his intake manifold. Claimed it
worked ok.

Shannen